Let us walk you through!
Watch our videos* and see how APEXcl can help you do your best work ever!
*Demonstrations performed using APEXcl On-Prem
APEXcl lets you:
- Increase software quality
- Build team cohesion
- Boost efficiency saving both time and money
- Improve DevOps
APEXcl generates APEX output files compatible
with your version control system:
- Enjoy low-code development on your file-based version control system:
have your cake and eat it too!
- See the application definition as a clear, logical and hierarchical layer of files in their corresponding languages
- Makes versioning of components and analyzing their history easy
- Enables efficient code review and side-by-side comparison of changes
- Breaks out changes by contributor
- Keep track of which team members are doing what
“A real efficiency booster.”
“Finally I can actually see what my team is doing and when they did it.”
“Love the APEX low-code environment. Love it more now that I can use version control functionalities. The days of the endless workaround are over.”
The version control gap
We love the APEX low code development environment. But low code doesn’t mean no code, and there’s real value in tracking that underlying source code. Easier said than done because the file structure in the APEX repository simply is not suitable for version control systems to interpret. Until now.
With APEXcl, you’re in control
APEXcl extracts the application definition from the Oracle APEX repository, deconstructs it into individual components and organizes them into a clear, logical and hierarchical file structure which can be used as an input to external versioning software.
View each component as a single file in a user friendly way in its own language(s)
Track changes for source code
With APEXcl, you can use your version control system to make elegant, side-by-side, before-and-after comparisons, giving you a true window in time into the lifecycle of each component, including who did what.
SVN, Git, and more
APEXcl supports many of the most popular version control systems and platforms, giving APEX low-code environment users the kind of source code management capabilities professionals expect.
Make the leap to version control
Need a hand?
If you need any help or have questions
about APEXcl or your purchasing options,
contact us at: